For the record, I’ve been listening to “It’s Gonna Be (May)” the whole time I wrote and prepped this post… *insert laying until you’re crying emoji here!!*
Well folks, it’s a new month, and a busy one at that! I’ve always loved the month of May… there’s something so fun about the official feeling of spring arriving, flowers finally coming to bloom, and all the other little perks! It’s also the month that Morgan and I got married in, so I’m especially biased towards it now ;) This May is going to be especially fun and I can’t wait to share all the fun that’s happening this month!
- Our sisters are graduating from college the first week of the month!!
- I’m traveling to Connecticut for a beautiful wedding that I couldn’t be more excited about!
- Morgan and I are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary! Where did the time go?!
- Shooting and Wedding Season is officially in full swing, and I’m definitely not mad about it ;)
May’s Business Goals:
- Design that pesky education page that has been on my to-do list for WAY too long!
- Send out my brand new bridal guides to my sweet 2018 couples!
- Reorganize the office after our bedroom reno is finished (it’s currently acting as our closet and storage space at the moment)
- Access how user-friendly the website is on both mobile and desktop!
- Dreaming: Creating a fun freebie for newsletter subscribers!
May’s Personal Goals:
- Last month I did a great job eating healthy and I want to keep it up this month!
- In other eating goals, I want to eat out way less this month than we did last month… yikes!
- Finish our bedroom renovation (woohoooooo!!)
- Create garden boxes for our cutting garden
- Dreaming: Plan a fun anniversary surprise for Morgan
So friends, there ya have it! Our month at a glance… what do you have on your calendar this month?
PS. I have something fun for you… Want your own calendar? Just sign up for our newsletter and we’ll send one to you right away!