Good morning sweet friends!! It’s MONDAY! That means its a brand new week and it’s time for this weekend’s mash-up! It’s also, LAUNCH WEEK! On Wednesday, this post will have a brand new look to it and I cannot wait!! This weekend was a complete whirlwind! This weekend included: a trip to the aquarium, two “living room” projects, and an engagement shoot! Phew! I can’t believe we also fit in three parties on top of that! WHAT?! I promise, this is not our normal life. This weekend we just squeezed it all in!
Anyways, here’s this weekend’s mash-up:
- Friday we took sweet Marla to the aquarium for her fourth birthday! It was so funny to watch her find her favorite fish! We also discovered that her favorite part was probably the escalator… anyways! It was all worth it!
- We also went to Marla’s Paw Patrol themed birthday! Is this on Disney Channel?!
- Saturday morning, I met up with Kyle and Erin! These two are such sweethearts and I can’t wait to share more from their session on the blog tomorrow!
- Saturday we also went to a party with Morgan and photographed a sweet couple for the living room project!
- Sunday was spent with another couple for the living room project! I also got to go to a fun party and spend time with my sweet mother-in-law! I always cherish our time together!
- Also, on a completely separate note, I made quinoa for the first time, and I think I’m in love. I put some feta cheese and avocado in that bad boy and man was it good! And now I’m hungry…
And of course, here’s a peek at this weekend’s adventures in photos:
First up, the birthday girl!
Kyle + Erin’s sweet engagement shoot!
Happy Monday, friends! I hope you had a great weekend!