Hey, remember that time that I just basically skipped over November? Yeah, that was great. Moving at the end of wedding season is a bit chaotic, but awesome at the same time! Now there’s lots to get done and it’s almost Christmas! December is also a super exciting month because it’s the month that our nephew will arrive!! YAY! I can’t wait for Hudson to get here! We have a ton of birthdays in our family this month, and I’m so excited to celebrate everyone! Without further ado, check out this month’s goals + dreams!
December At a Glance:
- I have one wedding and a few engagement sessions this month!
- There are lots of birthdays in December: Rachel, David, Tricia, Hudson, Elizabeth, Papa + mine!
- We’re hosting Christmas at our house this year and I couldn’t be more excited for it!!
Business Goals for October:
- Finish and send out the LRS Engagement Guide Check!
- Work on the Bridal Guide No!
- Submit Weddings + Shoots Check!
- Rock out my talk at the Styled Workshop (This got postponed, unfortunately!)
Personal Goals for October:
- Start up an exercise routine… I’ve been bad about this for quite a while. (I don’t remember if I did this in October, so we’ll just go with no!)
- Quit cold turkey when it comes to eating out! (Check!)
- Be fully present! (I should be a bit more specific when it comes to goals… how does one quantify if they’ve done this or not?! #fail)
Business Goals for December:
- Close out the season well and before taking a break at Christmastime
- Balance work and life! I want to be able to have a job that allows me to enjoy my life, not a life that allows me to enjoy my job.
- Work on creating goals for 2016
- Finish up all album orders!
- Finish putting together the office + photograph the reveal!
Personal Goals for December:
- Finish renovation list before Christmas
- Get our Christmas decorations up!
- Spend time with friends family
- Finish watching all of the Hunger Games films
- Watch Elf!