Hi friends! After skipping two months of blogging about monthly goals and dreams I knew that I was really missing it. For whatever reason, these posts act as such a perfect way to get me prepared and thinking about the month ahead. I begin my list of things to do at the beginning of each month, actually glance at the calendar, and start planning all the fun things ahead. I think over the past two months I’ve missed the accountability that comes with these lists. It’s a perfect way for me to put out some of my goals and dreams and try to accomplish as much as I can… even if that means finishing them up right before I post the new list!
It works, and if I’m being totally honest, for me, this off-season has led to a bit of lack of focus. Even though I have had more time to be getting things done (minus buying a house, getting a puppy, and going to New Zealand), I seem to be accomplishing less and less, mostly as a result of lack of focus. Am I the only one? Well with wedding season just around the corner, I want to fix that lag- and here’s one of the ways that I’m doing it.
So enough rambling, without further ado I’m giving you a glance at the month of March and all that I have cooking up!
The month of March at a glance
- I’ve got meetings galore this month and I love that the off-season gives me a bit more time to spend with dear friends and creatives more intentionally.
- I get the chance to head back down to Charleston later this month for our yearly girls trip! If anyone is interested in doing a mini-session or collab while I’m there, please feel free to reach out!
- This month I really want to focus and hone in on creating habits that promote productivity- and I can’t wait to share them along the way!
Business Goals + Dreams
- Work on creating a brand new, personalized bridal guide to help my brides plan their wedding day more efficiently and with less stress. I’m just going to count this as a win if I get started, because it’s a pretty big task!
- Submit 2-3 sessions from my editorial work and real wedding work!
- Blog at least 3-4 times a week and be consistent in my tagging.
- Research Pinterest strategy and be better about implementing it.
- Hang bulletin inspiration board up in my office and continuing designing it to encourage productivity and creativity.
Personal Goals + Dreams
- Teach Mack the basic commands!
- Continue going to the gym at least twice a week!
- Be intentional about reaching out to dear friends!
- Find and try two new recipes this month, and share them (#iknowyoucarewhatwereeating)
What about you? What does your month look like? Anything fun and exciting? I’d love to hear about it!
A huge thanks to my sweet friend Caitlin for this fun shot of me in New Zealand!