Ready for a little real-talk my friends? As much as I love goals posts, I have to admit that more times than not they are just discouraging. I mean, I list out the things that I want to accomplish and month after month, things don’t get quite finished. If it happened once in a while that would be a different story, but last year I just spent the first day of each month discouraged instead of delighted. Finally this month, I looked at my list and saw it checked off, or at least in progress. What a relief!! And so the thing I learned this month is that goal setting isn’t about the things you’re saying, it’s how realistic the goals are! Reasonably, I’m not going to accomplish a three-month-long process in one month! So take heart friends, this goal-setting process is just that – a process!
Anywho let’s head right into the month at a glance:
- After a whirlwind of January’s travels, I’m excited to get my feet back on the ground and into a better routine. This month will be a month of putting my head down and getting work done!
- It’s our last month of ski season (most likely) and I am already craving better weather so that I can be outside more. Anyone else with me?
- This month’s TuesdaysTogether meet-up is February 7, because the second week of the month is Valentine’s day… I’m excited to chat through email marketing strategy with friends at the meet-up!
- Also, let it go on the record that to fill up a little extra space in this post, I was going to add to the list what we’re doing for Valentine’s Day – but I had to ask Morgan first, and we have no idea. LOL #keepingitreal
business goals & dreams
- Send out a newsletter weekly
- Blog about shooting in manual mode & send out a freebie, too!
- Get ready & prep for tax season
- Design the education page on my site (Finally!!)
- Dreaming: Finish creating a new gift strategy for my couples!
personal goals & dreams
- Finish painting our headboard
- Cook more often and try two new recipes
- Find the balance of Instagram Stories – how vulnerable to be, but also how private to be – and let it not becoming consuming
- Post more #IKnowYouCareWhatWereEating posts!!
- Dreaming: Paint our bedroom