Good morning friends!! The blog is officially back after a mini hiatus and I am so excited to dive back in to one of my favorite parts of business! I love blogging because it’s a way to communicate with y’all and let you in on fun, behind the scenes parts of the business and life in general! So it only makes sense to kick off the return to blogging with a Monday’s Mash-up post! And boy, is this one exciting! If you follow me on Instagram, you know that this weekend has been quite a busy when around the Swann House. We added a new member to our family… #MacktheMastador. He’s such a little cutie… when he’s not peeing in the house (don’t worry though, we only had accidents on the first day, and because I gave him too much water. #DogMomFail)! We also got to meet our nephew for this first time!! Hudson is such a little happy man, especially when he’s sleeping, and I’m so glad we finally got to meet him!! Now if only he lived closer… (Here’s looking at you Dave and Meg!).
And without further ado, here’s this weekend’s highlights:
- Thursday I photographed the sweetest couple at Terrapin Park! It was chilly and windy, but they were absolute champs! I can’t wait to share more of them on the blog tomorrow!
- Mack arrived at 5:30am on Friday morning all the way from Minnesota! We actually called the breeder about getting him on Monday, and it just so happened that there was already a dog transporter coming to the east coast with other puppies from his litter that day!
- This is how Morgan and I make the best life decisions… we talk about it over and over and over again, and then finally just randomly make it happen. Like we did when bought our house and Morgan hadn’t even seen it besides pictures online and a walk through via FaceTime.
- Friday and Saturday we spent with Hudson and the whole fam! It’s been since last October that we were all together, so it’s been so nice to hang with everyone!
- Morgan and I also finished off the most recent season of Bates Motel on Netflix. Gosh that show is just so creepy that it’s intriguing.
And of course, what would this post be without a few pics?