It’s already that time again… time to examine this month’s goals and dreams. Sometimes when I write these posts, I come back to them and check-in every once in a while and other times I just completely forget to. Months like those it’s a surprise of what I had promised myself I would do and I have to admit this month was one of those months! This month was so busy and packed full that I’m left feeling a little bit like a chicken with my head cut off! Haha! So this month, I will try and fix that! So let’s see what’s on the calendar for this month:
- I’m shooting a couple of weddings with two of my sweet friends! I can’t wait!
- ‘Tis the season of Senior Portraits and I love it!! I have quite a few portraits scheduled for month that I am super excited for!!
- My new Sample Albums finally got ordered and should be arriving any day now!! I can’t wait to see them!!!
- We’re hosting quite a few parties this month and that should be lots of fun!
- While this isn’t quite a good thing, school starts August 27 for me… whomp, whomp, whomp!
- On a happier note, this month marks 6 years of Morgan and I being together!! That’s crazy!!
Goals + Dreams for July:
- Finish up all editing.. I have a lot in the works right now but not all of it is completed! (CHECK!)
- Stay on top of blogging! (CHECK!)
- Plan further in advance for MPH and make it really happen… except for this week! (Nope… I may have to either get better at this one or revisit it!)
- Book one session while we are in South Carolina! (Check, unexpectantly!)
- Have fun! This month is packed full and I’m so excited to have a blast! (Check!)
- Work on a capsule wardrobe… maybe! This is a scary goal for me and so I’m not sure if I’m brave enough to do it! (Fail, I don’t have the courage yet!)
- Finish personal editing too! (Mostly, check!)
Goals + Dreams for August:
- Shoot my weddings and senior sessions well
- Create a blogging calendar and stick to it
- Write more posts from the heart
- Save up to purchase a new lens (this might go into next month’s too!)
- Eat healthy. This seems to often be on the list, but really, it needs to happen!
- Stick to the chore list that Morgan and I made together
- Use social media less