My sweet friend, Abby Grace, started this series on her blog and I absolutely love it! It’s a mash-up of all the things she’s learned/events that have transpired and a few photos from the weekend too! Oh, plus some discoveries of the weekend! So, without further ado, here is my weekend mash-up!
- If you ask a bunch of fourth, fifth, and sixth grader what their favorite thing to do is at an event, about 99.9% of them will tell you swimming in the pool.
- One little boy told me that his family had recently gone to the NYC Toys R Us. When he got there he said, “I must have died and gone to heaven!” Hysterical.
- My little sister’s voice changes completely when she speaks in public. I’ve know it for years, but judging by the looks of her friends’ faces, they discovered this little known fact for the first time. Priceless!
- Morgan and I love spending time with students and we got to a lot this weekend!
- Yesterday, the whole fam made a trip up to the Booking House where Josh and Elizabeth are getting married in January!! The whole place is gorgeous and I cannot wait to shoot there!! Also, I discovered pink champagne cake and it was delicious.
- Speaking of cake, last night my sweet friends Katie and Ally discovered with me that I cannot decorate cupcakes to save myself. I can bake the cake and mix the icing but slabbing it on the cupcakes is a no-go. Maybe because I consider it a good idea to slab it on…
I hope everyone else had a great weekend!!