Good morning!! It’s Monday, and I hope that this Monday will treat you well and start your week off with a fabulous start! This weekend for whatever reason felt especially full to me, but I’m sure it’s not really any busier than usual in reality. What about you guys? Did you do anything exciting?
As always, I have to include a little clip of what I did this weekend:
- Friday included photographing another sweet couple for The Living Room Project! If you’re wondering when you’ll get to see the culmination of them, it’s coming soon, I promise! I know that there are a few shoots that I’ve been keeping a secret from you, but stay tuned! They’re on their way!
- I also got to go to my favorite ice cream place on Friday night. I could literally eat a hot fudge sundae all day, any day… okay maybe not all day, any day, but quite often!
- Saturday was spent getting some work done around the house and tidying up our little apartment! With school ending and wedding season in full swing, the housework has been a bit on the back-burner… I’m grateful that I carved out time to work on it!
- Sunday was a busy day full of shoots! First and foremost I photographed a bunch of fabulous women for a weekend at our church called Girls Weekend Out! The photos are going to be used for a fun video that’ll play during the weekend! So excited to see how it turns out!
- I also had the honor and privilege of photographing my sweet friends Chris + Grace’s couples’ portraits yesterday. Y’all the light was just dreamy! There’s a sneak peek below and more hitting the blog tomorrow!! I can’t wait to share more!
Happy Monday, friends!