Good morning friends, it’s Monday morning and time to rise and grind for the week! It’s also time for Monday’s Mash-up where I share a quick little recap of all the fun that happened over the weekend, plus a few sneak peeks! So without further ado, let’s get cracking:
- Friday night was a pretty low-key evening. We spent time finishing up some of the things that have been on our to-do list around the house for a bit. We also finished up Blacklist and are back to watching Alias together!
- Saturday was James and Kathy’s wedding! These two are just the sweetest and I loved getting to be a part of their big day!!
- At the wedding on Saturday, a HAWK flew on my head. Kathy knew that James loves hawks so she had a professional come in and the hope was that the hawk would fly in and give the best man his speech! It was so cool! What’s not so cool, is the guy who was running the show asked us to try and photograph the hawk while it was flying towards us, and then, just like that it landed on my head! Needless to say, I was a little freaked out!
- Now I can put Hawk Attack Survivor on my resume… Boom!
- Yesterday I got to spend some time with friends watching the game (they were playing well while I was there), and then left to meet Abby and Lexi for their senior portraits session! We went exploring down through Fell’s Point and I just loved my time with these girls! They’re the best!
And now for the good stuff, sneak peeks of what’s coming to the blog this week: