Good morning friends! First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the creation of a fun little holiday playlist! I’ll be posting the final list sometime this week, so keep your eyes peeled for it on either the Lauren R Swann Facebook page or on Instagram! This weekend was one of my favorites in a long time! Morgan and I got to spend a ton of time together and with our family, which is always a win in my book! So here’s a recap of the weekend:
- Friday night was spent just hanging around our little apartment… I made dinner for the first time in a little while and it was good, if I do say so myself!
- I’ve been Shred-ing (an exercise video with Jillian Michaels) and went from three pound weights to five pound weights… you can definitely feel the difference! And if JD is reading this than he’s probably still laughing at me!
- Even though Morgan and I already have a Christmas tree this year, we headed to the Christmas tree farm with his parents and it was so much fun! Often known fact about Morgan, if there’s an opportunity for him to get muddy, he’s probably there!
- Bonfires have never really been my thing because I don’t like to be scolding hot on one side and freezing on the other, but I always love the company!
- Chili’s has a cookie skillet with ice cream on top that is absolutely delicious! I always end up getting it there no matter how much I don’t need to!
- Finally, last night I had to run an errand in Baltimore and I managed to get two fist pumps for “parallel parking like a champ in a stick shift!” My driver’s ed instructor would be so proud.
Of course, no post is complete without photos, so here’s a few iPhone pics of us all with the tree we chose! Happy Monday!
Benny carried the tree himself the whole way!
I’m not so great at taking selfies with the iPhone 6 just yet!