Is it just me or does 2017 seem to be flying by? I can’t believe its already July!
I was chatting the other day with a friend that I photographed in wintertime; we were talking about how quick this year has gone by. It was just December and then we blinked and the year is already more than halfway over? How does that keep happening?
Well for us, July is a fun month. Morgan’s birthday is in July and so is his mama’s, Ben’s, and we will be welcoming a new niece (or nephew) into our fam this month too! In fact, it really is the month of babies – my sweet friends Alissa and Nikki are both expecting their babies too! How fun!!
Anywho, without further ado, here are July’s monthly goals and dreams…
- Fourth of July – Happy Independence Day, America!!
- Lots of birthdays including a few new ones this month ;)
- This month Morgan and I also head away to summer camp with our high school students in Tennessee!
- I’m photographing a beautiful elopement!
July’s Business Goals:
- Finish reorganizing the office after the reno – it’s mostly cleaned, it just needs a little decluttering!
- Prep blog posts to go live during our trip!
- Give the blog a little refresh to make it easier to read!
- Dreaming: Creating a fun freebie for newsletter subscribers!
July’s Personal Goals:
- Train for the Believe Big 5k Run
- Drink a gallon of water a day ( a challenge I’m doing with Morgan)
- Finish reading God Has a Name and start Cultivate
- Dreaming: Do one special thing to surprise Morgan