It’s the most wonderful time of the year! December is an absolutely wonderful month with lots of fun things coming!! There’s decorating for Christmas and I can’t wait to share how we’re decorating our apartment this year!! I used to be a Scrooge when it came to Christmas… but now I’ve been burning a candle that smells like an evergreen tree since October! To say I’ve been looking forward to Christmas this year is an understatement! I even got overly giddy when I heard my first Christmas song of the year on the radio yesterday! Ah! Well without further ado, here are December’s monthly goals and happenings:
- This month is a huge month for birthdays in our family! I joke and say that it’s a prerequisite to marrying into the Swann family that you have to be born in December… My birthday, Papa’s birthday, David’s, and Elizabeth’s are all in December!
- I’m looking forward to baking cookies this year for Christmas! What’s your favorite kind of Christmas cookie?
- Plus, there’s only 31 days left until Josh and Elizabeth get married!! Yay!!!
- Take new headshots. These definitely need updating! check!
- Shoot my sessions well! check, as apparent by the photo above!
- Make this month’s blogging calendar! check!
- Catch up on business paperworks! check!
- Keep up with my contentment challenge! check!
- Eat healthier! I was good until the week of Thanksgiving!
- Exercise twice a week! Nope… that was a fail!
- Meet my booking goal for next year… I’m a little over halfway there! This is not necessarily a goal just for this month!
- I have some serious catching up to do on sending out packages! These need to all get out this month!
- Work on indoor photography… I want to be better at capturing details indoors!
- Keep up with my contentment challenge
- Eat healthier until Christmas/my birthday
- Keep up with Jillian Michaels’ Shred three times a week!
- Get all the decorating up and blogged!