Ah! IT’S DECEMBER!!! Although the calendar says that it’s technically still fall, I choose to disagree! It’s officially winter in my book, especially with the ice storm we got this week and the snow the day before Thanksgiving! Well this fall I created something new… A fall bucket list! Well, with fall officially coming to end, it’s time to check in and see if I crossed everything off of my list! It’s also time to create a WINTER bucket list!
Fall’s Bucket List:
- Go to an Orioles’ game (my schedule didn’t allow this fall, though I did catch a game on Labor Day… Does that count??)
- Go to a Raven’s game (check! You can check out the photos on Instagram!)
- Make crockpot jambalaya (nope!)
- Go pumpkin picking and carve them (does picking them from the grocery store count…)
- Get fresh apple cider (check!)
- Sit by a fire (check!)
- Decorate the house for fall (check!)
Overall, the list doesn’t look too swift… That’s okay though!!! There’s always room for improvement next year!
Winter’s bucket list:
- Go Ice-skating
- Decorate for Christmas
- Get a Christmas tree
- Bake sugar cookies
- Build a snowman
- Watch the movie, frozen
- Serve at the Cold Weather Shelter
- Take a day to ski!