Hi friends! Happy Monday! For those of you who don’t know, Mondays are typically my day off, but I just had to sneak in here real quick to share some of the fun that’s been going on this past week/weekend. If you’re not already following me on Instagram, you might have missed the fact that last week I spent my time catching up and refreshing with dear friends in Charleston. Its our yearly trip to get inspired before wedding season, and celebrate the anniversary of something super special… you can read more about that on my friend Katelyn’s blog if you’re interested!
So without further ado, this weekend’s recap:
- I like to affectionately refer to Charleston as Chucktown, ya know, for short. I’ve been craving some good ole, low country Shrimp & Grits since I was there last March, and let me assure you that, I definitely had my fill.
- Jeni’s ice cream. That is all.
- I promise that we did more than just eat last week :)
- I came home to a puppy that looks way huger than he was when I left him… I don’t know how I feel about Mack the Mastador growing up! Plus, he went to the vet this morning and gained five whole pounds since we were there last!
- You know that I love my couples when I promise to get up at 5 am for an engagement shoot in West Virginia… and boy was it worth it! I can’t wait to share more of my favorites from that sweet shoot on the blog tomorrow.. but for now here’s a sneak peek!