Well folks, its Monday and after a long couple weeks of being gone, it feels nice to finally be home. This past week I was at Reality Week with our high school and middle school students from LPC. These guys just tug at my heart strings and I had such a blast last week watching them learn a little bit more about Jesus.
This week’s mash-up includes a few random thoughts/statements:
- I don’t often get up early enough to see the sunrise, so when I do, I make sure to Instagram it.
- Shout-out to Dugan Sherbondy for rocking the house this week at camp. I always love to listen to him speak and this week was no exception.
- When you leave your house a mess it doesn’t magically clean itself while you’re away… what a shame.
- When I get less than six hours of sleep each night for a week, plus only three the night before you have to drive to Richmond, VA for a wedding, you can expect your Sunday evening to consist of sleeping until the next morning. 12 hours straight of sleep is quite the refresher! Phew!
- Oh, and sometimes I like blurry photos better than sharp ones… but only sometimes.
Happy Monday!! Make sure you tune in to the blog tomorrow to see a fun Maryland wedding!! Xo!