Whelp, according to the blog, I completely skipped over the month of October! Oops! Well November is here and hopping!! Normally November is the start of my slow season, but this year I am so excited that things are still in full swing!! I’m so blessed with amazing clients who want to have their engagement photos done with these gorgeous fall colors!! So without further ado, here’s the happenings and goals for the month!
- 4 engagement shoots/couples shoots
- The Women’s Retreat… I’ll be sharing more about this on the blog on Friday! It’s been in the works for a long time and I can’t wait to share more from the shoot we did for it’s promo!
- The Bayside Workshop is happening this month too and I can’t wait to help with the “behind-the-scenes”!
- Take new headshots… mine are quite out-dated! (Whelp, this didn’t happen)
- Keep taking time to be creative and shoot things that inspire me– this helps me to best serve my clients! (CHECK!)
- Organize my new planner to help me stay on top of things! (Emily Ley, you are a rockstar!)
- Eat healthy (Fail)
- Exercise more with Morgan (Eh!)
- Say no so that I can say yes! (I’m getting better at it!)
- Stick to my chores list even with school going on! (After my dishwasher came it’s been so much easier!)
- Take new headshots. These definitely need updating!
- Shoot my sessions well!
- Make this month’s blogging calendar
- Catch up on business paperworks
- Keep up with my contentment challenge
- Eat healthier
- Exercise twice a week