I’m pretty sure this time yesterday that I thought that I was never going to see the sunshine again. Yes I am dramatic, but seriously, it rained for like 2 days straight and when I say rained, it actually poured. I heard this morning that if it had been cold enough to snow we would have gotten 5 feet!! WHAT?! Regardless I am super excited to start of the month of May with a beautiful sunshine-y day!
It’s hard to believe that this time last year Morgan and I were finalizing the details of our wedding!!!!! On the twelfth it will be a whole year that we’ve been married… that’s literally insane because it feels like it was just yesterday! Ah! Also, just as a side note, our wedding was published on the beautiful blog Every Last Detail, and I am super excited about it! Make sure you stop by and see the feature!! Anyways, onto this May:
What’s going on this month:
- I have a full calendar of shoots including 3 weddings of my own and some second shooting! Woo!
- I also have a really fun editorial shoot set-up as a promo for something I am working on later this fall.
- Our first anniversary as newlyweds!! (It’s weird to even type!)
- We’re hosting a car wash to raise money for our trip to Guatemala!
- Finals week is steady approaching, but then school will be out.. for a couple of weeks!
- My brother-in-law Josh is graduating college!
Goals + Dreams from April:
- Consistently blog CHECK!
- Redesign the website This project is just a slow and steady work
- Create sample album Nope, I think I’m too much of a perfectionist… how about in June?
- Print photos for the office CHECK!
- Print Workflow Chart CHECK!
- Organize the office “book shelves” and keep up with paper work Nope, the shelf isn’t hung yet.. Oops!
- Stay on top of school work CHECK!
- Do all the dishes before they pile up in the sink (Did we really think this one was going to happen?!)
- Cook more for #iknowyoucarewhatwereeating posts I cooked more, I’ve just been seriously slacking on posting/capturing!
Goals + Dreams for May:
- Keep consistently blogging (whenever I check this off my list, I feel like it doesn’t happen the next month)
- Continue to work on redesigning the website. If it’s not done this month it just means that it was ready to be done yet!
- Shoot my weddings well and implement the things on my workflow chart in an timely manner!
- Finish the semester off well, not with the serious case of senioritis I always tend to have at this time of year (despite my lack of senior status)
- Create a system that works for staying on top of the chores
- Take time to spend with friends and family more
- Take more personal pictures!