Good morning, sweet friends! I don’t know about you, but this rainy weather lately has got me feeling a bit on the dreary this morning! But what’s a better way to kick a spout of the blues than with creating a new goal list for the month and checking in on last month’s goals?! We’re kicking off June with a bang friends, and I’m so excited about all the pretty that will be on the blog this month!
First and foremost, the month at a glance:
- Five of my incredible couples are getting married this month and I am so excited to be a part of their days!!
- Ben graduated from high school on June 1!! Yay, Benny!!
- There are a ton of birthday’s on the calendar this month! Seriously, if you look at my Simplified Planner right now at all the yellow flags everywhere… it’s a bit ridiculous! Hah! But I’m so grateful that those people were born!!
Business Goals for May:
- Photography my two weddings well! (Check! But goodness, maybe I should work on my spelling this month!)
- Keep consistency up with blogging- I’ve got some fun content scheduled for this month! (CHECK!)
- Catch up on editing and make sure that’s all squared away before June! (CHECK!)
- Prepare for the craziness that is the month of June! (CHECK!)
Personal Goals for May:
- Graduate college! (CHECK!)
- Spend less time in general on my phone. (CHECK!)
- Make healthy eating choices. (CHECK!)
- Try 3 more new recipes! (I think I hit 2 out of 3!)
- Celebrate our Anniversary! (CHECK! We went to Flemmings downtown and it was so fun!)
Business Goals for June:
- Maintain my typical workflow within the craziness of June :)
- Create more posts about branding for creatives
- Work on submissions
- Create and implement new post-wedding gifts for brides!
- Make a large post office run
- Update the Bridal Guide with my new branding
- Finish designs for two other creatives
Personal Goals for June:
- Work on finding a balance between work and home life!
- Maintain the housework / chores
- Spend more time outside!
- Read 1-2 books!