Well Hello, August… it’s nice to see you again!
I don’t know about you, but for me August is always such a fun month! It’s at the end of summer, so I spend it appreciating the months beforehand and anticipating the months ahead. The only downside? Well, August in Maryland is usually hotter than Hades with humidity through the roof! Here’s hoping that that’s not the case this year!
Anywho, without further ado, here are August’s monthly goals and dreams…
- Andrew and Robin are getting married this weekend and it’s going to be a beautiful celebration!
- I’m running a 5k with our family on the 19th, and I’m actually kind of excited about it!
- I get to see my sister before she moves away to Chicago… off to the windy city!
- My friend Ali is coming to stay with me which is so fun!!
- There are also a random assortment of baby showers/birthday parties… some of my favorite things!
August’s Business Goals:
- Get ahead on writing blog posts and come up with a system for content creation
- Start prepping for the Showit United workshop in November
- Photograph the finished bedroom and share it on the blog!
- Dreaming: Record a fun video tutorial for newsletter subscribers!
August’s Personal Goals:
- Keep training for the Believe Big 5k Run
- Drink a gallon of water a day ( a challenge I’m doing with Morgan)
- Keep reading Cultivate
- Dreaming: Do one special thing to surprise Morgan
Happy Wednesday, friends!