Hello April — Home of the final threads of tax season, baseball, and if you live in Maryland, SNOW.
It’s a new month and I don’t know about you, but I needed the change in calendars more this time around than most. March was filled with lots of fun and just lots. Isn’t that how things go sometimes? Even when we plan for margin, even when we’re good at saying “no,” sometimes it all just creeps in.
So the theme of this month for me is rest.
Because that whole saying “ain’t no rest for the wicked” really is true, and I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be wicked. I just want to sleep ;)
Anyways, as I was looking over this month’s Powersheets I kept feeling this urge to fill up all the things and make all the goals. And then I saw a peek at the powersheets of the person who created this whole concept. Wouldn’t you know it? There are a lot of blanks and a lot of room for margin.
Funny how something so simple can be a restraint until someone unknowingly grants you freedom, huh?
So here are the goals, short and sweet.
- Keep making intentional time to laugh with Morgan… we’re going to need it with our home renovations aren’t we?
- Use my words to be encouragement to others, not to complain or bring glory to myself
- Show up unexpectedly for a friend and make them feel cared for
- Create a meal plan that works for our week and limits our time eating out!
- Start each work day off with scripture!
- Drink 64oz of water a day
- Hit 6,000 steps
What about you friends? What are you up to this month?