Good morning!!!! It’s Monday and I’ve decided that I will now embrace a whole new attitude about Mondays… They’re great! Especially since it’s a beautifully sunny, crisp morning! Anyways, this weekend was a blast! We spent time with our family, had good food, shot a wedding, and a sweet anniversary session! Here’s a few of the happenings of this weekend:
- Friday night Morgan and I spent time hanging out with our family and eating burgers and cake. Um, is there any better meal? Hardly.
- Saturday I shot a wedding in DC with my sweet friend Jen.
- Lesson learned: every time President Obama leaves the White House you have to vacate the premises in front of it. Ah! Sometimes that cuts into portrait time, but the Tim and Sarah totally rocked it out anyway!
- Yesterday we spent watching the Ravens smash the Falcons.
- Then I shot some anniversary photos of my sweet friend Holly Beth and her husband Jason! They’ll be up on the blog tomorrow and y’all, they are ADORABLE! I can’t wait to share them with you! For now here’s a tiny peek.
- Speaking of anniversary photos, I absolutely LOVE shooting them. If you’re interested in having portraits of you and your hubby taken, please get in touch!
How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting??