I feel like lately, whenever I’m starting these posts, they start of by saying “Can you believe how fast the month of _____ flew by?!” Well that’s because they really have been flying by crazy fast!!! Last month we had tons of birthdays to celebrate, and this month is just the same!! My mother-in-law celebrates her birthday, as well as my brother-in-law and my husband, plus my uncle and my grandmother! Phew! Not to mention, one of my very dear friends is getting married this month too!! I told you, July is just crazy!! Have you also noticed that these goal posts seem to come almost as the month is almost over?! I think I should probably make a goal to do much better at that too!! So without further ado, check out what was on the calendar for last month, and what’s happening this month!
- Rachel, Becca, and David’s graduations
- Morgan’s Bridal Shower
- Graduation Parties
- My family’s reunion
- Christian + Lisa are getting hitched!!
- A KJ Coaching Reunion
- My cousin’s wedding in Michigan!!!
- A baby shower for a dear friend
- One of our best friends comes home from Hawaii from the Marines!!!!
- Oh, and Becca’s, Rachel’s, and my grandmother’s birthdays are all in June
I told you this month was busy!!!
- Finish up my new packaging (Check!)
- Keep up with blogging and my blogging calendar (Ugh, not so much!)
- Shoot my June wedding/engagement shoots well!
- Work on my packages
- All the July birthdays!!
- Independence Day
- Reality Week (I will be posting more about that sometime soon!)
- My coaching check-up!!
- Chris + Morgan’s wedding!!!
- An engagement shoot
- School Orientation!!
- Make blogging a priority
- Work on submitting my latest shoots
- Organize my client binders
- Research and invest in some new equipment!!