Good morning sweet friends! Today I figured I’d do something that I haven’t done in a while… I’m introducing you to ten random things about me! Grab a peek at a few things you didn’t know about me:
1. I listen to literally any kind of music. On any given day, I’ll listen to classic rock, country, rock, and a little hip hop, whatever makes me excited in the moment! (Currently, if you were to play “Gold Digger” by Kanye West I would start jamming.)
2. If there was one store that I could spend all of my money at it would either be Madewell or Pottery Barn. Madewell is the perfect combination of J.Crew and Anthropologie. Pottery Barn is my favorite, too!
3. I have an obsession with decorative pillows. We have 5 alone sitting on our living room and 5 on our bed (besides the normal sleeping pillows)!
4. I have never dyed my hair before! I’ve found a few white hairs already and my mother grayed early, so I’m saving up now to dye my hair later! AH!
5. I love making lists! I have a list going basically at all times! I especially love Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner because it gives me a space to make a list each day. Plus, I guess this makes today’s post a great one in my book!
6. I just finished all ten seasons of Friends! It was so good and I’m so sad that it’s over.
7. Speaking of TV shows, Growing Pains and Boy Meets World were my absolute favorites when I was a kid. Mr. Feeney, I just love him!
8. My favorite colors are teal, coral, and navy!
9. I love thunderstorms in the summertime. It’s the best feeling when a hot and humid day turns into a lovely cool evening.
10. Ah, springtime. It’s my favorite season! Can it get here already?!
Photo by Natalie Franke. Here’s wishing we were back in California instead of in this snow!