Weekends like these leave me starting the week of with a full heart. I had the honor of shooting Erika’s Senior Session and Jimmy and Alyssa’s Engagement Shoot this weekend. Friends, I can’t even wait to share all of the images from these shoots with you… I have way too many favorites!! We also got to go up to Philadelphia this weekend and visit our sister, Becca and her new boyfriend Jeremiah! We had a blast spending the day with them! We also got to spend time with our dear friend, Keeley! We miss all of our friends who don’t live in the area anymore! Anyway, here are a few of the lessons learned over the course of the weekend:
- The Ravens are better than the Steelers. The end.
- Sometimes days at home require cookie dough and fresh crab and shrimp ceviche.
- When shooting in Downtown Annapolis, you never know when you might get stuck waiting for a race to finish. You also might find a runner photobombing your portraits…
- I am a bipolar bowler (Say that 5 times fast). Within four frames of each other, I threw two strikes and two complete gutter balls.
- Chinatown in Philadelphia has some interesting shop names. I would definitely get my photos developed or printed at a shop called “Pretty Photos”… or not.
- Yesterday we accomplished about 6 loads of laundry. PTL!
And now for a few peeks at what transpired over the weekend:
Erika’s Senior Portraits
This girl is so sweet! I had a blast exploring her parent’s house with her and here mom! Make sure to check the blog tomorrow for more photos! I have way too many favorites from this shoot!!
Jimmy + Alyssa’s Engagement Photos
These two are such a blast to be around! We spent time on Saturday exploring the place surrounding where they had their first date. We also had a gorgeous sunrise to light our session! I can’t wait to share more on Wednesday!
Jeremiah, Becca, thanks for treating us to a fun day! We had a blast exploring with you two! Can’t wait to see you guys in a few weeks!! Xo!
Happy Monday, folks!