Guys, can you believe that it’s May already?! I feel like the past few months have absolutely flown by and I am so excited to start off a new month! May is always one of my favorite months of the year but this one is particularly special! There’s a lot on the calendar and it will be exciting on the blog as well!
At a glance:
- Both Brent + Emily and Jeremiah + Abby are getting married this month! I am so excited to be a part of their big days! I’m sure they are going to be every bit as fabulous as these two couples are!
- This month Morgan and I will also be celebrating two years of marriage! It feels like yesterday and yet feels like forever ago at the same time! I’m so grateful for our marriage!
- I also graduate from college this month! Y’all this has been four years in the making and it can’t come soon enough!!
Business Goals for April:
- Launch the new site!!! Yay!! I’ll be announcing the launch date tomorrow!! (CHECK!)
- Photograph my shoots well this month! (CHECK!)
- Kick of wedding season with a bang! I am so excited and I want to make sure that I have all my workflow systems in check before it gets too crazy around here! (CHECK!)
- Clean camera and lenses! (CHECK!)
- Update my own branding collateral! (CHECK!)
Personal Goals for April:
- Work on maintaining and creating discipline. (I think I’m getting better each month, but its definitely something I can keep working on!)
- Try new recipes! I bought a fun magazine with a bunch of great recipes that I can’t wait to try! (CHECK!)
- Spend less time on my phone during the weekends and when I could/should be spending time with Morgan. (I would say that I did better this month!)
Business Goals for May:
- Photography my two weddings well!
- Keep consistency up with blogging- I’ve got some fun content scheduled for this month!
- Catch up on editing and make sure that’s all squared away before June!
- Prepare for the craziness that is the month of June!
Personal Goals for May:
- Graduate college!
- Spend less time in general on my phone.
- Make healthy eating choices.
- Try 3 more new recipes!
- Celebrate our Anniversary!
I know that this month’s goals are not necessarily super extravagant or full, but the calendar is pretty full and I want to make sure that I am keeping realistic expectations for myself!