They say that August is summer’s last smile. Well if that’s the case, to me, September is fall’s warm welcoming embrace.
It’s a brand new month and I couldn’t be more delighted for the new season ahead. Fall is my absolute favorite, and September never disappoints in welcoming it in. From football games beginning, to the rhythm of school in season, to the beginning of leaves changing – I love it all!
In case you can’t tell, I’m thrilled that September is here!
But enough jabbering… here’s what you’re really here for — monthly goals and dreams.
- Two sweet couples are getting married this month: Jon & Lyndsay and Lynden & Katrina!
- We get to meet the newest member of our family – baby Connor!! He joined our family in July and is making his first East Coast appearance! We can’t wait!!
- My other sister-in-law (you may recognize these two from these portraits) got engaged!! So wedding planning is in FULL swing – something you know I just hate… *insert sarcasm here*
- Engagement season is also in full swing and I can’t wait!
SEPTEMBER’S BUSINESS GOALS:
- Get ahead on writing blog posts and come up with a system for content creation
- Start prepping for the Showit United workshop in November
- Photograph the finished bedroom and share it on the blog!
- Dreaming: Record a fun video tutorial for newsletter subscribers!
SEPTEMBER’S PERSONAL GOALS:
- Run a total of 20 miles this month (in total, not in one sitting)!
- Try two new recipes
- Implement “family calendar” so that Morgan and I can be on the same page!
- Share about something personal to me
- Keep reading Cultivate
- Dreaming: Create a fall bucket list for Morgan and I!